Dec 19 : Pastel Art Workshop (Ikuko Original) - Feather Moon
Pastel Nagomi Art (PNA) is coming your way to help you! It is a form of Japanese art healing founded in Japan, using pastels and fingers to create a gentle, transparent, warm and heart-touching art through simple yet unique ways of painting techniques. The kanji character of “NAGOMI” is '和', which means harmony.
The uniqueness of this workshop is learning pastel painting using your fingers while connecting and playing with colors. It also allows you to explore the flow of these colors and tones. The process of inner self-healing occurs naturally by touching the various hues. Regardless of age and skill level, anyone can complete a piece of artwork within 20minutes without much difficulty.
🎉 Suitable for beginners - intermediate.
Pastel Art Workshop (Ikuko Original) - Feather Moon
✅ Date 日期：19 December 2021 (Sunday)
✅ Time 时间：2pm-5pm
✅ Fees : RM 180/pax
A SPACE TO_. (Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Language of learning: Multiple
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :-
- Introduction to Japan Pastel Nagomi Arr
- Draw feather using pastel
- JPHAA certified instructors can teach after learning
** All materials will be provided during the workshop
BRING HOME :-
✔️15CM X 15CM artwork
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, the following SOPs will bein place.
1. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to participate.
2. Only individuals with low risk status on MySejahtera are allowed to participate.
3. Hand sanitising and temperature check.
4. STRICTLY mask on at all times.
5. No companions allowed (only registered student).
6. Check in with MySejahtera app upon entry.
Email: [email protected]