Jan 19 : Watercolor Florals : Loose Florals II (Basic-Intermediate)
In this class, you will learn about basic watercolor tools & materials, basic understanding of color mixing & setting up your paint palette. We will study basic shapes of flowers and brush strokes needed to use to paint Cherry Blossom, Hydrangea, Pansy, Sunflowers and Rose.
🎉 Suitable for beginners - Intermediate
Watercolor Florals : Loose Florals II (Basic-Intermediate)
✅ Date 日期：19 January 2022 (WEDNESDAY)
✅ Time 时间：9:30am-1:00pm
✅ Fees : RM 200 / pax
Language of learning: English / Malay
A SPACE TO_. (Opposite Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, PJ, Selangor
Farah Bidin is a self-taught artist, educator and founder of Paintstobrushes who live in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. She started her creative journey on calligraphy. Her inspiration hugely inspired by nature and botanicals and the fact that watercolour allows her to capture the freshness of the blooms still blows her mind.
✔️ 1 x 100% cotton papers provided in class
✔️ 1 x paint palette
✔️ 1 x 3 brush size
✔️ 1 x workshop booklet for reference
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, the following SOPs will bein place.
1. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to participate.
2. Only individuals with low risk status on MySejahtera are allowed to participate.
3. Hand sanitising and temperature check.
4. STRICTLY mask on at all times.
5. No companions allowed (only registered student).
6. Check in with MySejahtera app upon entry.
Email: [email protected]