Jan 22 : Watercolor Floral Bouquet Workshop
If you have been wanting to try to paint flowers but don't know how to start, join us! This class has been curated to be beginner friendly where you will be guided with every step of the way on how to paint a beautiful floral bouquet.
Learn to paint bouquets of flowers using layering techniques which are perfect for beginners.
All supplies are provided. All skill levels are welcome. Workshop is limited to 6 pax.
Watercolor Floral Bouquet Workshop
✅ Date 日期：22 January 2022
✅ Time 时间：2pm-5pm
✅ Fees :
A SPACE TO_. (Next to Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Language of learning: Multiple
About Kerrilyn Cheah.
I am a self-taught watercolor artist from Malaysia. Due to our move to Thailand, I had to leave my full time job in the pharmaceutical industry and started my passion turned career in 2017. Ever since, I’ve been hosting workshops in my humble little home studio in Bangkok. After 2 years abroad, I am now happy to be back in Malaysia!
For beginners, I am here to help you kickstart your journey with watercolor and explore this amazing media while having tons of fun! Intermediate artists, come join me if you are looking to improve your skills or try out new painting styles. Either way, my end goal for you is to help you immerse yourselves in splashes of gorgeous colors and melt those daily stresses away!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :-
- Turn flowers from pictures into painting
- Analyze Flowers in their form and shape
- Paint light and shadows of each petal
- Learn the watercolor techniques which can be reapplied in painting any other flowers
- Create shadows and contrasts to make your painting looks 3D
- Some fun tricks to make your painting pop!
**All watercolor materials will be provided for in-class use only
BRING HOME MATERIALS:-
✅ Completed bouquet painting
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, the following SOPs will bein place.
1. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to participate.
2. Only individuals with low risk status on MySejahtera are allowed to participate.
3. Hand sanitising and temperature check.
4. STRICTLY mask on at all times.
5. No companions allowed (only registered student).
6. Check in with MySejahtera app upon entry.
Email: [email protected]