Jul 24 : Basic Portrait Sketching (Draw-right not Draw-like Concept)
In this class, you will learn about basic portrait sketching, tools & materials, basic understanding of shading & understanding light and shadow. Portrait sketching is a very important subject for those who interested in portrait painting as it is a most important basic that need to be mastered in ordered to have a good portrait
My old mentor always said “with a good pencil underneath, you can save thousands of hours, without it, you wouldn’t able to be good in portrait painting. This is the perfect class for beginners and intermediates who are looking to master basic sketching on portraits.
Basic Portrait Sketching (Draw-right not Draw-like Concept)
✅ Date 日期：24 July 2022 (Sunday)
✅ Time 时间：2:00pm-5:00pm
✅ Fees : RM155 / pax
A SPACE TO_. (Opposite Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya
📍 waze : A SPACE TO
Language : Multiple Languages
⭐ What Will Participants Learn ⭐
● “Draw right not Draw like” concept.
● Proper pencil sharpening
● How to do simple warm up and basic learn to train stable hand.
● Basic portrait guide calculating and features understanding
● Study references.
● Basic how to draw a proper Eyes, Mouth and nose.
● Basic studies of highlight and shadow with forms and shapes.
● Basic line shading and old-style smudge shading.
⭐ Bring Home ⭐
● 1 Sketch pad A4
● Photo references
● 2 Pencil of F and 2B
● 1 Eraser
● 1 Blue and Red pencil for guide
● 1 Cutter
Powered by Froala Editor