Jan 22: Acrylic Painting Workshop - Pink Clouds & Seascape
Painting is an extremely therapeutic activity. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned artist, our workshops suit all skill levels and age groups to put you in a happy, creative and relaxed state of mind.
Throughout the session, you will be guided by an experienced tutor and learning basic techniques of drawing, painting and color with simple exercises that will help you to portray your favorite scene.
🎉 Suitable for beginners - intermediate.
Acrylic Painting Workshop - Pink Clouds & Seascape
✅ Date 日期：22 January 2022 (Saturday)
✅ Time 时间：2pm-5pm
✅ Fees : RM160/pax
⭐️sign up before 15 Jan = RM145
A SPACE TO_. (Opposite Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Language of learning: Multiple
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :-
• Techniques of paint with acrylic
• Technique of how to paint & draw flower
• Colour studies practices
• How to using brush to create different texture on acrylic painting
Course syllabus : Techniques with acrylic paint :
wet on wet | wet on dry | dry on dry | Texture | colour studies
BRING HOME :-
✔️ All tools & materials provided.
✔️ Canvas (painting
✔️ Brushes set
✔️ References / note
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, the following SOPs will bein place.
1. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to participate.
2. Only individuals with low risk status on MySejahtera are allowed to participate.
3. Hand sanitising and temperature check.
4. STRICTLY mask on at all times.
5. No companions allowed (only registered student).
6. Check in with MySejahtera app upon entry.
Email: [email protected]